3 bananas, mashed
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 3/4 cup almond flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 cup peanut butter or nut butter of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Insert muffin liners into 12 cup muffin pan and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas until there are no chunks left. Then add eggs and vanilla. Whisk until combined.
4. Stir in the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and protein powder using a spatula. Be careful not to over mix the batter!
5. Add the peanut butter and lightly fold it into the batter with a spatula.
6. Divide the batter into the 12 muffin cups, filling 3/4 of the way. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove the muffins from the oven and let cool for 20 minutes.
ENJOY! Tag us @thenourishmarket so we can see yours!