1 cup natural peanut butter
1/2 cup coconut sugar
2 scoops TNM Vanilla Protein
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking soda
Pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix until well combined.
3. Roll the dough into 1-2 tbsp sized balls and place them on prepared baking sheet.
4. Use a fork to press down on each ball to create a criss cross pattern.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly golden.
6. Remove from oven and let cool on the baking sheet for 5 mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
ENJOY! Tag us @thenourishmarket so we can see yours!