Makes 12 PB cups
- 1/2 cup creamy, all-natural peanut butter
- 1.5- 2 scoops TNM Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1.5 cups of your favourite dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
1. Fill a muffin tin with silicon muffin liners.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter and protein powder together. Start with 1.5 scoops of protein powder and go up from there. The amount of protein powder depends on how drippy your peanut butter is.
3. Next, roll the peanut butter and protein mixture into 12 balls (approx. 1 tablespoon), and set aside.
4. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt dark chocolate chips and coconut oil, stirring every 45 seconds until smooth. Careful not to burn it!
5. Scoop 1 tablespoon of the chocolate mixture onto the bottom of each muffin liner. Then, place muffin tin into the freezer for about 10-15 minutes or until chocolate hardens.
6. Next, place one protein peanut butter ball on top of each hardened chocolate, carefully flattening the ball until it has a smooth top.
7. Add 1 more tablespoon of the melted chocolate on top of the peanut butter to each liner to complete your peanut butter cup.
8. Place muffin tin in the freezer for another 10-15 minutes until chocolate is hardened.
ENJOY! Tag us @thenourishmarket on Facebook and Instagram so we can see yours!