1 cup almond butter (or nut butter or your choice)
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2-3 scoops The Nourish Market Chocolate Protein Powder
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk wet ingredients; almond butter, eggs, maple syrup, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
4. Add in all dry ingredients to the wet: protein powder, cacao powder, sea salt, and baking powder.
5. Fold in chocolate chips (save a few to sprinkle on top!)
6. Add to pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
Enjoy! Tag us @thenourishmarket so we can see yours!