3 ripe bananas, mashed
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1tsp vanilla extract
1tsp baking soda
1tsp baking powder
2-3 scoops The Nourish Market Vanilla Protein Powder
3 cups almond flour
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line bread pan with parchment paper and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and mashed bananas, then vanilla and coconut oil until well combined.
4. Slowly stir the dry mixture into the wet (don’t use an electric mixer - you will over mix the batter and prevent it from rising properly) just until moistened and no visible flour remains.
5. Fold in chocolate chips. Save a few to sprinkle on top of the loaf!
6. Transfer batter to prepared loaf pan and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes until deep golden brown and toothpick inserted into the centre of the loaf comes out clean. Allow to cool completely in the loaf pan resting on a wire rack, then remove using the parchment paper to help you, slice and serve.
ENJOY! Tag us @thenourishmarket so we can see your kitchen creations!